the-slow-dives asked: I'm late to the party but... 6, 13, 24, 45 :)
i am crazy excited for a mini vacation to colorado i’m taking in january. going to meet some internet friends, see murder by death play at the stanley hotel, check out an avs game, and hopefully get into some mildly drunk snowboarding mischief! wicked excited.
saturday night i’m actually going to an early birthday party for myself with a bunch of pals. my birthday’s actually in like 3 weeks, but two of my best friends have a baby coming right around then, so we’re doing it early this year. you should totally join us!
i’m currently dealing with a massive craving for nutter butters dipped in nutella. (SO FREAKING DELICIOUS)
i suppose not… it wasn’t life changing or anything, but no regrets there. kisses are rarely negative things, after all.
good call yt. i’ll be excited to start my journey into finding a Christ-christened relationship. just as soon as i’m done watching gg pound blood out of his face with a mic, flail around & angrily fondle his tiny cock.
clotheslinedwithanxbox asked: 16, 17, 30, 34, 49, 68, 74.
over the next three months, i’m going to attempt a shift in eating habits toward the healthier side. also, if i can afford it, i’d like to replace things that need be and start playing my drums and guitar again.
i’m lucky enough to have a great group of friends, so that’s be doug, dean, or daryl. not a lot of secrets between any of us.
the forgiving actions of my past would indicate yes, i think people deserve second chances, but i think it depends on the transgression.
currently ear-eating father john misty’s “this is sally hatchet.” it’s excellent and you should hear it.
not really. i steering wheel drum and sing a lot though.
i can’t think of any of their titles. i’ve heard that one about the cheer captain and the bleachers a lot, so i guess that one.
i’m really fond of “a tale of two cities” and “choke”. also, i don’t read enough anymore and it makes me sort of ashamed.
also, you didn’t ask me this, but yes, i totally miss you and we need to hang out soon. you should come to my birthday thing!
- I'm bored so shoot!
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- I'll answer whatever you ask guys
How exactly is the anti-choice movement pursuing a coordinated strategy to block access to abortion? This great ACLU comic details the ways —> http://nar.al/1jz.
This is awesome. But seriously, get your hands out of all of my lady friends reproductive organs. You and your beliefs/laws do not belong there.
its their body and their choice to make not anyone else’s to dictate
wilco - impossible germany (live)
god motherfucking damn it, music is fantastic.
Don’t rely on intelligence – God
i seriously thought this was a joke. it’s in the fucking bible, dudes.
wat. i need to find that thing and read it again. i’m sure it’s round here somewheres…
Amoeba Music in Hollywood, CA.
I need to go back.
is this heaven?
i just realized it’s been over a year since i visited the happy place.